since ‎04-30-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

One of challenges in using Lansweeper is we don't care to report or see servers. But, inevitably servers show up as staff logs into servers. So, I found a work around to help us sort which workstations have not been scanned.In our company, we use s...
One thing that would be great is a way to set a flag on each computer record or a set of records so they are never reported to the web console. In my case, I already use HPSIM to monitor all my servers. So, I don't care about them in Lansweeper, ju...
Please bear with me, this is a long post. I'm providing some information to help others with troubleshooting. I installed a new instance of Lansweeper on a new server.Installed on Windows 2003 server, R2 SP2. Fully patched. .Net 2.0, fully patche...
I'm very curious how this can be used with VPN users and laptop users who rarely connect to your network.We have one central location and have several off-site employees who work from home. Those users are in various parts of the country.They use a ...