since ‎08-10-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

I've got a problem with the Windows OS/SP Overview widget, Windows 8.1 group is present twice : [Broken image]As you can see, there is a group with 1 computer while the other one has 2. However, when I select either the total lines is 3, witch is equ...
I love the new QR Code feature.It would be even more interesting with more customizing options for single code generation like :- Add a text area for Asset Name or ID (Like in Mass edit Asset)- Add a compagny logo next to, or in, the code The idea is...
What is the "Logon" column on Ad user details ?I thought that it was last logon time on a particular computer but, as you can see below i think there is a problem :And no, i don't work at 05:46 or at 01:21 in the morning.Lansweeper V4.0.0.40
Hi,We have a little problem with the "OS: Not latest Service Pack XP" report.Since my english is not very good, here's a screenshot that explain our issue :45 + 1 = 49 Can you provide a fix ?Thanks.Edit : We don't have Workstation with XP without SP.
Hi,I'm trying Lansweep V4 since few days in our company.I have to say that i found your product awesome and very efficient.We've got around 2000 Workstations and 190 Servers.I have an RPC issue on 546 Workstations. All the rest is working fine.The er...