since ‎06-24-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello. I would like to make a submission to the wishlist. I have noticed that most pages within Lansweeper do not contain "Lansweeper" in the page title. It would be nice if all pages contained a consistent "Lansweeper" in the page title. With many t...
Hello. Is there an option somewhere in Lansweeper to login to Lansweeper as the logged on Windows user without having to type in credentials? I think the term is single sign on.Basically, I want Robert to be automatically logged in as Robert when he ...
Hello. I look at the "Software: changes in the last 7 days" report to see what has been installed on user computers. I have just recently updated from 4.x to 5.x a couple of weeks ago. As far as I can tell, ever since I have updated from my previous ...
As I was organizing my asset actions today, I was thinking it would be cool to have nested actions within "Advanced Actions" or have some more sections to go along with "Basic Actions" and "Advanced Actions". For example, you could have "Software Ins...
Hello. I am currently running version 4.2.0.52 of Lansweeper. I would like to update it the latest version. Lansweeper has significantly changed since the currently installed version. Is there anything I should do to prepare the current install for t...
Kudos from