since ‎06-18-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Is there any possible way to make a listing (report) which lists the windows network logonserver (system variable %logonserver%)?I need this because we have mutiple sites and some clients are authenticating to different DC's.Havign this list will sh...
I want to create a report that views me ALL (system, application, ...) the eventlog ERRORS on a DAILY base. This report must come from "Windows" servers... so no PC's. I have Windows 2003 en 2008 servers, R1 and R2 servers.Who can help me?
Hi, I have a new Lansweeper running... (comming from a working one)... but now I see that that a lot of clients have RPC problems. This is very strange because in my login script and GPO the changes are already activated one year ago (this is why the...
Hi!I have a running Lansweeper config on a server, but now we have to migrate to a virtual server. How can I migrate (settings, ...) your software "the-easy-way" to a new nstalled Windows 2008 R2 virtual server? Thank you for your answer.
How can I made a report with only the computers that have Internet Explorer 9.My other reports for versions 6, 7 and 8 works... but not for the version 9.Query used for ex. version 8:Select Distinct Top 1000000 dbo.tblSoftware.softwareName As Softwar...