since ‎05-10-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 3 Kudos received

User Activity

Environment:We have a bunch of NetApp vFilers, all on OnTap 7. Originally LANsweeper detected these as Windows machines for unknown reasons - obviously that is incorrect, so I disabled (did not delete) those assets, removed the IP assignment, set up ...
Having an order module, where you can type in, for example, suppliers, an order, and check in when the order has been sent, paid for, received, etc. maybe even with conversion to actual Assets once items have been received. - Not all parts of the ord...
We seem incapable of scanning our domain anymore. It happened apparently a while ago, somewhere in September (judging from the completed scan indicators under Scan Targets), but I don't have any idea why that might be, as we haven't made any updates ...
Hey guysWe've been using LANSweeper for year, and have primarily been using its scanning abilities. We've now discussed building on the use of it, but that requires a few things. For one thing, an import of the existing old data (stored in Excel...)I...
I've been looking into the auto system for creating scheduled reports, but I noticed that the scheduling only allows for CSV, HTML, and Excel under email, and Excel and CSV under directory. Considering that the option exists to export to XML for manu...
Kudos from
Kudos given to