since ‎03-06-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, i have a problem using basic actions like ping, nslookup and so on. We use computernames longer then 15 characters. So the registered netbios name is 15 characters long and the registered dns name is more than 15 charaters long. Netbios over TCP/...
Hi, i want to disable eventlog scanning for computers only but not for the servers. So i disbaled the eventlog item wait time to -1. After that i configured an Scheduled Eventlog Scanning for an Server OU.does this work ? Which setting has priority ...
Hi, do you have some updated information about bandwith/client to Server for Version 4 ? http://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst960_BandwithClient-to-Server.aspxThanksDaniel
Hi, i just wanted to upgrade from Version 3.5.3 to 4.0. During setup i cannot choose the upgrade option. Setup only asks me to drop the existing lansweeperdb ? What can i do ? Thanks for your help Daniel
Hi, is there a possibility to trigger a list of computers and not only a single computer ? Something like:lstrigger "servername" "c:\computers.txt" "domain" 2port"RegardsDaniel