since ‎04-08-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi support..How are you?I have more question for you!1. Can I delete the lansweeperuser db?2.Can i use the Scheduled scanning only for a single OU (ex. OU server) without disable "active scan"?3. I see that I can set an computer exclusion. But can i ...
Hi support...how are you?I would like to export the report to PDF format.Also the report summary of the single resource.when is it possible?Another question.Can I see the license of operationg system and office also I have OEM license?Thank youMarco
HI support!!!!!!!!!I have 3 question.1. Can I know microsoft patches are installed in another client?2. Can I create 2 "profile" for IIS?...example 1 only with action lsremote and another with all action?3. Can I scan where is a determinate type of f...
Good morningI have a problem with computername in the buider reportI haven't the correct name but I have an incremental number.Thank youMarco
Good morning support!I installed the new version.How do I denied the access to all user?I want allow access to few users.Thank youMarco