since ‎01-30-2008
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 75 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I was running latest, last version. Did not try the beta of 4.1.0.14. Database schema as 10. As I have a customized setup (non-default database name), I've been able to just run the sql scripts manually. Problem this time. I get the errors below runn...
I'm not finding the addition of the use of the {mac} parameter for device actions is working under 4.1 ("-added {mac} as a device action parameter")I've tried just simply {mac} as the Action, and the "code" is just:javascript:runApp('','false');I've ...
I've not encountered this issue for a few versions, but it just happened again. I had LS open in IE8 and using a HTTPS. The session to my LS in my browser was probably a day old, and the IIS session I'm pretty sure was "shutdown" (app pool) as LS was...
It would be great to be able to in lsmanager, to right-click an item on the "Scanned computers" or "Scanned devices" listings and choose "Exclude".Thanks,Joe
Snmp OID: 1.3.6.1.4.1.1963.1.1.1Snmp Hostname: Pocket_PCSnmp Description: Intermec 700 Color Mobile ComputerSnmp Contact: Add an administrator hereSnmp Location: Add a location if applicableSNMP ActivePort 135 is closedPort 139 is openPort 445 is clo...