since ‎03-05-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 24 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I have a question whats the normal size of the lansweeper database whit plus minus 500 machines.Whe have now plus minus 500 machines in the databse and where still growing up because whe have more than one location and not al of our lacations are sca...
I have made a report for export functions and when i wan't to save the report i get the error of. Collum Name of Caption must be unique.This is a sample of my report.Select Top 100 Percent tblComputersystem.Manufacturer, tblComputersystem.Model, tbl...
Please can anybody help me how to change the service status to my server instead of a workstation.The worksation is not always in house.I think thats the problem that i have whit my lansweeper dont see new worksations while i give them the order to s...
I have a report build for scanning what version of autocad is installed on a machine.But my question is how do i get the serial number of autocad in my report.This is my report.Select Top 100 Percent tblComputers.Computername, tblSoftware.SoftwarePub...
Dear forum members.I have build a new report for symantec antivirus. But i will build a filter for this report.My report lookes like this.Select Top 100 Percent tblComputers.Computername, tblSoftware.SoftwarePublisher, tblSoftware.softwareName, tblSo...