since ‎02-08-2010
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,is it possible to add custom OID to printers ?Currently only the total page count is displayed but we would like to display/report the color and b/w pages separately. So for the Xerox WorkCentre 7535 the OID's would be .1.3.6.1.4.1.253.8.53.13.2.1...
I've tried to migrate the existing lansweeper database to a new server with a fresh lansweeper installation (incl. SQL express).I used the steps from this page move-lansweeper-to-different-server, but step 7 fails with these errors:Msg 15138, Level 1...
Hi,i already read this post "http://lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst3455_Device-classification-is-wrong-or-misleading.aspx" regarding the classification, but isn't there a way to change this in general ? We have a couple of hundred Voip phones and reg...
I just updated lansweeper to version 4, and in the setup i was only able to chose update database + config or something like this. I definitly wasn't able to check "website". And this looks like to be my problem at this point.When i open the website ...