since ‎02-01-2010
‎01-11-2024

User Statistics

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello, I have a little problem with VCSA scanning, I recently update my VCSA to version 6.5 and the scan fail with error "Could not scan VMware with credentials Global xxx" I manage to add an account in read only group on the vcsa and declare it on t...
I made this report for see witch ESXi server is up to date and witch on is not. If it can help someone.Change the version number in the like check for match your infraSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, Case When tblVmware...
Hello, Is it possible to add subcategories in the knowledgebase ? Like Tech - Printer -xxx -sss - Worksation -xxInfrastructure - GED -sss -zzztoday it's like xxxsssxxssszzz
This report is for list all active directory group scan by lansweeper and made hyperlink for group detail.Select Top 1000000 tblADGroups.Name As hyperlink_name_Group, 'http://mylansweeperserver/report.aspx?det=web50usersbyadgroup&title=Active%20Dire...
Hello, Recently I create a deployment schedules to deploy AV on computer without AV.We can see laste execution 21/09 at 16h30 (wen I create the schedules I hit the Deploy Now button) but today it 23 the last execution souhld be 23/09 as 12h00 On com...
Kudos given to