since ‎12-18-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

So how does one go about disabling the license nag. Right now, we have no plans to try/buy the new features, just want to use it like we have for years. The yellow warning icon is gonna be a pain point for admins of the system; users contacting you t...
Running 5078 now but for a long time (since 4.x days) a number of the built-in reports are in error (see attached screencap). Would like to get these corrected, expecially the ones relating to “no antivirus”.Thank you.
As the title indicates...is it possible to add installed printers (local and network) to the computer report? We would like to use this report as a starting point during PC redeployments.If there is a way, please include code.Thanks you.
Hi all, we have an EA with MS for MSOffice and need to "true up" our license count every year with MS. I am trying to build a report on MS Office installations during the past 360 days so I can get a delta from last year's count. I am stumped as the ...
Didn't see this referenced anywhere in the documentation...using new 4.0.xx.How often, if ever, is the eventlog data automatically purged? Is the data for each PC replaced based on the wait_time setting? If not, what's your recommended procedure for ...
Kudos given to