since ‎10-19-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I want to start Lansweeper fresh and clean and let it rebuild its database from scratch. I do not want to do a new install as we have some features customized in our current set up.What would be the best way to do this?Thank you.
When I select a computer to see the Action screen I have nothing listed under Advanced Actions. When I go into the Configuration screen I do have several items checked as being Advanced items...and I am faily sure I never changed the default settings...
Very simply put does the new version of Lansweeper scan Mac computers that are in our active directory...it appears (from my domain) that it does not but I want to know for sure.Thank you!Gary
Oops...I deleted a computer from the Lansweeper Configuration Screen...but that was an error. HOW do I get it back into the database.
When I go to the action screen of a computer and click on trigger scan, does it scan everything on that computer OR does it only scan what is scheduled to scan under configuration...in other words if I have the bios set to be scanned every 30 days an...