since ‎10-01-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 6 Kudos given
  • 10 Kudos received

User Activity

If we don't renew our help desk agent licenses that are up for renewal, I'm sure you get one administrator help desk license built-in, so you can still access your tickets via that one account? Is that correct?
Hi All,Like the rest of the world, our workforce is working remotely, but when I look at assets I see nothing has updated since the beginning of March. For example, my laptop is connected via a VPN to the office right now and it is not being scanned ...
Hi All,We have have been slowly turning the Knowledgebase into a Configuration Management Database and it is now full of lots of useful things like out topologies, configs, accounts, etc etc and we were thinking if our main HQ is offline we would be ...
Hi everyone,I've hit a brick wall with this so hopefully somebody can help! I am trying to drill down on our helpdesk requests. We have various 'types' then the 'root cause category' and based on the RCC it will display other categories, for example...
when we merged a bunch of tickets that all reported the same issue into one ticket all 17 people received a Lansweeper support ticket email, so everyone could see what each other had typed - issue being one was a private message to IT...Is there any ...