since ‎09-26-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 30 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi to all,I have configured e-mail alerts to send weekly reports.Users who are receiving these reports request for reports documentation.So, I would like to know if it is currently possible to add comments on reports to include reports explanations (...
Hi to all,Is it possible to remove Default Group from an asset when this asset is assigned to another static group ?I'm wondering, when I build a report to get 2 lines of the same asset with Default Group and the one I put on the corresponding asset....
We have Windows nodes recognized by Lansweeper as Windows assets.But cluster mode has been assigned with specific IP adress and a cluster name.Lansweeper doesn't identify these cluster name when they have a specific IP adress.When we add manually an ...
Last week, we have replaced Cisco switches by new models on which some workstations were plugged. In the same time, the corresponding VLANs have also been changed.The consequence of these operations is that all workstations changed their IP address.F...
My company just installed Internet Explorer 11 and devicetester doesn't work anymore.I get now this message :Errorcode: FFFFFFFE\\FRASPARINFNOBC\lansweeper$\devicetester.exe 10.12n.nnn.nnnCould you help us.Regards
Kudos from
Kudos given to