since ‎03-14-2007
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Version: 5305. Updated to 5308 and same issue.When I view a specific software via it's version or name I get the list of which assets have it installed.This list is incomplete because when I go to a specific asset not listed in the software reports ...
Version: 5305I set up a deployment which ultimately auto reboots after the install of the software.This works great interactively so I decided to set up a schedule. I set a 1 time at 17:00:00 hours but as soon as I saved it, it started running inste...
Any future enhancements to make the SQL tables with relationships?An example would be to look up machine name, operating system and then last logged on user or some other piece of info from another table thats has a relationship. I guess a VB macro ...
I just installed Lansweeper. After about 45min and a few permission issues, it's running fine and the web console is running fine.The question I have is what would be the best way to view all the machines running a specific OS ?Is this option availa...