since ‎09-10-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,We are currently undergoing a review/audit with Microsoft. I am looking to have a 90% completion and I am struggling to get some data using the MS tool provided as some machines are turned on.However, I should have this data available in Lansweep...
Hi,We have recently undertaken a domain migration project. Lansweeper is setup to scan both domains.When we search for a user there are two entries showing - one for the old domain and one for the new. Is there an easy way to remove all users from ...
Hi,I have run a search but have been unable to find a report to show me the PC's that do not meet the hardware requirements for Windows 7.Is it possible to do?We have over 200+ PC's with Windows XP installed but this will be reaching end of support n...
HiI have had this problem for some time, but thought it would be best to see if there is a solution.When using lsremote.exe to remotely control our desktop machines, if we log a user off to log on as an admin account, the session disconnects. We are...
HelloI am trying to write a report but I am getting stuck. I would like a report to show computer information as well as the Microsoft Office version as well.I have written the below report which works fine, but the report does not show the computer...