since ‎09-10-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hello..,We just upgrade our Lansweeper Premium to v.5The installation seems to be successful, after installation there’s a web error, something about “customErrors mode" and “Unrecognized attribute 'targetFramework'. Note that attribute names are cas...
Hello...,I have just upgraded to premium version several days ago, in the console I see some workstations (desktop pc) classified as NAS device.if I searched by their names, they also listed under COMPUTER.how is that happen?and how to exclude the pc...
Hello..,I'm very sure that in the previous version, I can click on username and got a list of which computers that user has been using (logon to).Now in Lansweeper 4, when I click on user details, it tells me to upgrade.a lost feature from previous v...
Hello..,just download the upgrade to 3.5.2 from 3.5.1, upgrade is smooth.what's the difference to the previous version?and also found the lansweeper action pack in the website.where to put those files in the LS server so it can be used by all our hel...
Hello..,a free-lansweeper user asking question my lsclient is triggered via a login script.what really makes a computer falls into "never scanned OS" category?I've tried running the lsclient manually.., directly from that specific workstation but st...