since ‎07-09-2021
Tuesday

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

The database size had not been checked or noticed in some time, 3 - 6 months, but when it was checked yesterday the db size was 9.3GB.  A previous check saw the db size to be ~300MB.  Since the backend is SQL Server 2019 Express, there's a hard limit...
I have several running network switches that list in Assets automatically but appear "grayed out" and show Non-active.  I set them to Active but they reverted to Non-active after some time.  Each are pingable from the other.  Switches are on a manage...
As hardware assets are collected automatically or added manually, it would be nice to associate collected software as an asset in "Used with" in Asset Relations. Or maybe that can already be done but that maneuver is unknown to me at this time?TIA,T...
Using v.8.2.130.4 on Server 2012 build 9200There are entries in Configuration | Email Settings | Incoming mail | Ignore these senders (regular expressions): similar to <distribution list name>@<company name>.com. One is ooo@<company name>.com for Ou...
Kudos from
Kudos given to