since ‎09-04-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,I understand that by design the default widgets provided with the application cannot be modified. That's fine with me, however I fail to understand why I cannot remove the "Lansweeper news" widget from the dashboard. We are using Lansweeper also o...
Hello,I have installed the latest version 6.0.0.24 and since then scanning the Windows workstations results in "General Errors". When I look for the error (Errors tab in the asset page) it just report "Error FEATURES". As far as I know, it didn't occ...
Hello,Would it be possible in a future version to include the specification of the context when dealing with SNMPv3 credentials? Some devices support SNMPv3, but not using the default context used in SMPv3 scanning. For instance, some OKI printers an...
I know this subject has been discussed in the past, but I still haven't find a satisfying answer.Conceptually, the security settings (ACLs) on the website subdirectory are a big no-no: Everyone with full control on the whole subdir? It seems to me qu...
Another problem we are facing with Lansweeper 5.0.0.60 is the following. We used to download the result of some Lansweeper reports as Excel (or CSV) files for further processing. We use internally Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 Pro x64 machines, we...