since ‎08-22-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with Google Chrome and running actions?12.0.742.112 is the chrome version that didnt workVersion 110 seems to have worked perfectly.Also this is happening on Windows XP and Windows 7 workstations.Rega...
Hi,I would like to get a weekly free disk space percentage change on all my servers. I currently see the free space % but I would like to have it compared to the previous week etc and have a % changed beside it.Is this possible?Regards
LAN Sweeper 4 has been amazing! Cant say enough good things, and with the printer device info, just awesome!I was wondering if there was a way to add comments to the inactive computers default dashboard on the left hand side of the main screen? I w...
Hi Guys,I was wondering if there is a newer version os lsremote? the uVNC version that is in 2.0.0.205 beta is 1.05 of uVNC. Is there a later version that I can use to work with Windows 7 clients?Regards,QuA
Hi Guys,I'm currently trying to remote control windows 7 workstations from the action screen, however I cant get any display information. Just a black screen in the vncviewer.Any ideas? Do I need a new vncviewer version?Regards,QuAgmoto
Kudos from