since ‎08-12-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I accidentally messed up the built in report "Disk: Bad Block Detected"Can you please provide the original SQL query?
I believe that Lansweeper 5 may have a limit on the number of groups a user can be a member of. Our organization uses AD groups for just about everything under the sun... My AD user is a member of several hundred groups, and the Website Access page...
I'm trying to update my email address for my forum profile, and it simply ignores the change when I click submit... is something broken?
On the first page of lsmanage, I used to be able to filter the list of computers by name. Now it complains about "invalid value" over and over, and when I finally get it to accept the filter value by using a "like" operation instead of "equals" it d...
Here is a report to help keep your bios revisions up to date and compliant.This is a 2 part report that will automatically update whenever a new bios version is detected on the networkPart 1: What's the latest bios revision? Report Name: MaxBiosVersi...
Kudos from