since ‎05-20-2021
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 25 Posts
  • 4 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 4 Kudos received

User Activity

Not sure if it's because we're on 20H2 but now this tool isn't working like it used to it's not picking up older profiles even if I set it to delete profiles older than 1 day only on hotdesks, does anyone know if lansweeper is somehow changing the da...
Just wondering if you can create a report on machines which have the same event id error in this case 1126 as I noticed it on a few of our critical machines and would like to check to see if the other machines have the same error, if not powershell ...
Is there a WMI for this or possible via lansweeper
I've exported all our W7 machines including the ping feature into excel so the first Column A is full of red and green icons, I can't seem to sort it to show all red icons or all green icons or ideally sort them by red then green ? is there a way?
So they're closing all the ports down apart from the ones like sql and a few applications they know are critical, just wondering under applications if there's a way to record the ports which are used by those applications, I've asked controlup they d...
Kudos from
Kudos given to