since ‎07-31-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 77 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi, it seems Dropbox is not registering as a installed software on our computers even though it is in the Add/Remove programs list. Our environment contains Windows XP, Vista and 7 computers. Our Lansweeper server is 3.5.2, however I really doubt tha...
Would anyone know bits of coding for modifying a custom field (ie custom9 or something) to be a checkbox, and how it would work (true/false or whatever)? I have a bit of experience modifying the web pages, but am not sure of the checkbox syntax since...
So Lansweeper does a great hardware and software inventory, is there also an easy way to do some sort of file inventory? For example we would like to do an inventory of all our word and PDF files on a network drive, would that be possible?Thanks
Hi,We're wondering if Lansweeper could still be supported if we start tweaking elements such as the website's aspx pages (some of them), as well as maybe some stored procedures or adding new tables. So far we only added new tables in the Lansweeper d...
Hi,Could someone write me an example of a query to get a percentage of the free space available on a computer? I have tried to get it working in the report builder but every percentage technique I try throws back an error.Here is what I have right no...
Kudos from