since ‎07-27-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

When I enter data into the custom field and hit save the data disappears. I tried to update to 4.2.0.63 but that did not correct the issues. How can I get this function to work again? Thanks!
I am in the process of changing from Windows XP 32 and 64 bit to Windows 7 64 bit. Every system I have changed over to Windows 7 will no longer automatically scan/inventory. They will only scan if I am in the web interface and force the scan to run. ...
I am tring to check to see if users are using certain applications (adobe suite). Is there a way to create an action to see the last time an application was run?Thanks!
I am doing some cost cutting measures and need to reduce the number of software installs/purchases. The fastest way for me to do this is to see if there is software loaded on the systems that has not been used in XX days. Can a report like that be do...
I am "tring" to create a report that tells me which computers/users have ITunes installed. I can build the report and run it and everything looks fine but when I go to save the report I get an error.Error:the Order By clause is invalid in views, inli...