since ‎10-12-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,is it possible to get report on Driver Vendor for specific device ?In my case I found that to use WOL the device must use Intel network driver and NOT Microsoft network driverSo I would like to scan for all devices that have Microsoft drivers for ...
I'm still and because searching solution for https://www.lansweeper.com/forum/yaf_postst20063_Lansweeper-Deployment---empty-log---not-deploying.aspx#post64475Maybe I'm now on right path(will write whole debug steps if I find the solutions)Before I ...
In "C:\Program Files (x86)\Lansweeper\Service\errorlog.txt"I have a bunch of:INFO DateTimeService time refresh: service UTC+1, database UTC+1Clients and server are on NTP, clocks looks exact.What is the source of this "INFO" and how to fix it ?
I'm trying to finalize implementation of Lansweeper in our company,but just can't figure out why the packet deployment isn't working.All computers are in domainLansweeeper installed on WSUS serverFiles for in packet deployment installing are on diffe...