since ‎06-26-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 78 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

Fix for client computers that are cloned and not reporting to WSUS server.It will delete the "SusClientId" and "SusClientIdValidation" from the registry location: HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\WindowsUpdate .After deleting reg keys i...
Hallo sweepers,I have a several deployments that i want to combine.1) Send active domain users a messagebox that the Dynamics AX servers will be restarted over 10 minutes and that the clients will be killed over 8 minutes. (vbs)2) Send messagebox tha...
Can I move my database from SQL 2005 to 2000 ?That's because we're going to turn off some servers and the remaining will be moved to VMware.I want to move the recent database that is running on sql 2005 (standard) to a server with sql 2000 (licensed)...
I get this error in my errorlog when i want to send a mail notification of the eventlog.4/22/2010 2:18:05 PM: buva_dom.org\Optidocs\1 : Eventlog schedule only works for computers that are already in the database4/22/2010 2:23:05 PM: buva_dom.org\Opti...
Hallo Users,I want to change our domain administrator password but it will influence the services and programs that are using admin credentials.Is there any tool / util. on the net to seek out where the Domain Admin account is used through a network....