since ‎06-25-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

All of our known working Deployments are now failing after I upgraded the Server yesterday afternoon.The Deployment log failure indicates an issue with the RemoteDeployment_x64.exe file not running.However, this file DOES NOT EXIST in that Directory,...
What would cause the Deleted Users in Active Directory not to be deleted from the LanSweeper database when the option to do so is clearly checked in the Server Options\Configurations\User cleanup options? I've waited 48 hours and the clean-up has not...
Does anyone have a Script to pull the O365 Mailbox Sizes with Version v. 9.0.20.3 of LanSweeper? I've tried the older Scripts from 2019 and they do not work. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Upgraded our Lansweeper to version 8.4.20.2 and was forced to migrate to Office 365 v2 (cert authentication versus username and password), which was quite a chore. Able to run the Scan Office365 v2 from the Scan Test Tool, but it is now only scanning...
We are new to O365 Scanning. The data and Reports have proven worth its Weight in Gold thus far. We are looking to see if there is a way to add an email field in the Asset Dashboard that pulls in the email address from the last logged in user field f...
Kudos given to