since ‎06-10-2020
Saturday

User Statistics

• 226 Posts
  • 29 Solutions
  • 24 Kudos given
  • 48 Kudos received

User Activity

I would like a chart that shows the top sources of errors in event viewer in the last 14 days on active assets only. I have tried it but something is still not right. Any help would be appreciated.
On 81 of our computers Lansweeper is reporting that Google Chrome version 113.0.5672.63 is installed. I have verified through another software that we use that the version is 113.0.5672.64. I do see however that the 113.0.5672.63 version does exist a...
Since we have updated to Lansweeper 8.2.210 the HP warranty scan is working with no issue on our HP computers, however the HP monitors and printers are getting these errors:Parsing error: Cannot parse 'https://support.hpe.com/hpsc/wc/public/find?lang...
What reports do you look at on a daily basis? Are they built in or custom?Daily I have Lansweeper email me the failed login report, software changes, newly discovered software, and Workstations that have less than 10% space.
I have a piece of software that doesn't appear in the add remove programs in Windows. I have set up a file scan for this software and I have a report for it, but I have written a report that show the software on computers that is out of date and I w...