since ‎02-21-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 14 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am currently using the built in report 'Computer: Encryptable volumes' to list the BitLocker Protection status of drives. But I found out that this includes all drive types that support BitLocker. So it is including external USB drives. We are only...
The built in report for AD Password Expired is listing users as Expired when they are set to Never Expire. And with no way to filter out those results, which makes this report worthless since I will have to manually verify each one to see which users...
Using version 8.0.130.22 , which is currently the latest version.The default <server>/user.aspx?username=<username>&userdomain=<domain> page, on the General tab shows:Section: Active Directory User InformationSection: Website Image Section: Windows c...
I am trying to make sure all my IP Locations get mappings so that I don't have any items listed under Undefined for IP Location Overview.When I click on "undefined" for IP Locations, most of the assets are monitors. I have some computers but I know h...
Kudos given to