since ‎02-06-2020
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 17 Kudos given
  • 8 Kudos received

User Activity

Is there a way to report which devices in Lansweeper have Wi-Fi adapters and show what their Wi-Fi MAC addresses are? This would include Windows, Mac, printers, smartTVs, or anything in Lansweeper that uses Wi-Fi. If that's not possible, is there a w...
Unfortunately Yealink removed SNMP from their VOIP phones sometime in the distant past. Out of the box, Yealink phones show up in Lansweeper as a webserver with the hostname set to the model number of the phone. Could be worse, but it’s not great if ...
By default, Lansweeper can only get MAC addresses from devices in the same network subnet as the server (using ARP) as well as from SNMP, SSH, WMI, the Lansweeper agent, or others. We had a large number of devices that do not support any of those pro...
I wrote up a guide on how to use MSI Wrapper to create an MSI package of the Lansweeper Agent to deploy it via Group Policy. https://ethanthekiwi.wordpress.com/2020/04/25/deploy-lansweeper-agent-with-an-msi-and-group-policy/
Does the Lansweeper ticket API have the ability to "Set time worked on" a ticket? I see how to AddNote, but I don't see how to add time to that note.Sometimes we do some bigger jobs and four techs will go onsite and work all day. In our previous tick...