since ‎01-20-2020
‎02-08-2023

User Statistics

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi everybody,I have inherited a Lansweeper instance - only one scan server, SQL Server (localdb). I would like to move that scan server and config to a new Windows Server in a new domain (with a different server name), to host the database separately...
Hi folks,At present, when an agent manually creates a ticket in the helpdesk, it automatically assigns that ticket to them - the creator.Is there any way to prevent this behaviour - so manually created tickets are unassigned, either by default or by ...
Hi folks,Exactly what needs to be true (or not true) about any given user for me to be able to delete them via SQL maintenance tool? I am attempting to delete a bunch of users using the following statement: DELETE FROM htblusers WHERE email not like ...
Hi folks, I need to delete all users who do not have .ox.ac.uk at the end of their e-mail address. Is this possible? I assume this would potentially leave a load of orphaned tickets - is there any way to deal with them in bulk, too?Many thanks,Adam