since ‎12-17-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 40 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am unsure how to combine them to make the report say, yes this laptop has this specific NIC and also this software installed.Specific NIC reportSelect Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename, tsysAssetTyp...
So, I basically copy and paste all my reports, I don't know anything about SQL. I have jsut pasted the conversion from days to hours and mins etc. the past few times I used it, but now I need some assistance, I wanted to change the period from just d...
Upon ticket closure, we want to send our users to an MS forms survey weblink, how can I incorporate the ticket number into that web URL, and will MS forms accept it?I am also asking the same question on MS forms / Power automate site as well.Thanks f...
I have not been able to find a suitable report on the forums.I found this, but it does not identify as either breached or not.Select Top 1000000 htblticket.ticketid As ID, htblticket.subject As Subject, htblticket.date As [Creation Date], htbluser...
My SQL is not upto scratch, and I found this code, but would like it to just run for this current month.Here is the code and Select Top 1000000 htblteams.teamname As team, totalTickets.totalCount As [All Closed Tickets], onTimeTickets.onTimeCount A...
Kudos given to