since ‎12-09-2019
Monday

User Statistics

• 169 Posts
  • 16 Solutions
  • 135 Kudos given
  • 92 Kudos received

User Activity

No unknown entries skulking around our network, but I do have to keep an eye on the legacy gear around here. Gotta love older technology that just works! Shown are some of the older robots (automated equipment) in use for our manufacturing needs, and...
Space Sweepy (Space Sweepers)Set in the year 2092 and follows Sweepy in a space junk collector ship called The LAN. When they discover a Sysadmin robot named vMedic that's known to be a weapon of mass documentation, they get involved in a risky busin...
The Big Sweep (The Big Sleep)Private detective Sweepy Marlowe is hired by a wealthy family. Before the complex scan is over, he's seen mayhem, assets, e-mail and what might be love.
Please add this layout option. I could use this format for some reports.Thank you.
I'm building a report to display Hyper-V Generation, Memory, CPU count and Original Backup Method to recreate a new baseline Hyper-V starting print for restores. However I cannot find any reference to Hyper-V's Generation parameter in the database do...