since ‎11-25-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 3 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

I am trying to deploy an msi for Sentinel One. Below is the command that I have set in my deployment package.msiexec.exe /i "{PackageShare}\Installers\SentinelOne\Sentinel.msi" /norestart /qn /SITE_TOKEN=XXXXXXXXXXX /SILENTIs there anyone who can tel...
I need to deploy 2 packages, one of them needs to run as admin and the second one needs to be run as the user.Is there a way to do this from Lansweeper Deployment?Thanks everyone!
I have an application (equitrac) that requires input when you install it, is there a way to setup an answer file so I can remote push the application via Lansweeper?Any help is very much appreciated.
Does anyone have an iManage client deployment that works? It needs to input a user, organization and a serial number. It also ask you a question - imanage client or imanage client with email management, you have to check the box.I think this might be...
Does anyone have a working deployment package to uninstall MS OneDrive in a WIN10 64 bit environment?Much appreciated.
Kudos from
Kudos given to