since ‎11-15-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 161 Posts
  • 23 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 40 Kudos received

User Activity

Select Top 1000000 tblassets.AssetID, tblassets.AssetName, tblassets.Username, tsysassettypes.AssetTypename, tsysassettypes.AssetTypeIcon10 As icon, tblassets.IPAddress, tblassets.Lastseen, tblassets.Lasttried, Games.softwareName As [software...
HiNot sure if this is any use to anyone but this widget will display a list of documents / files in a given folder, handy to display Work Instructions ?<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" Inherits="LS.BaseControl" %><%@ Import Namespace="Sy...
Hi ,Does anyone have an example of using XML to store data as in the Lansweeper example in https://www.lansweeper.com/knowledgebase/how-to-create-custom-widgets/ , are you able to create several fields and have multiple records stored , the example i...
Hi,Is there a way in SQL to select certain values from a Description column and display just those values in a new column or the same Column, for example I have a table containing CVE information, I'm trying to just identify the CVE Values so this :"...
Hi,Are there any plans to develop the scheduled email reports, it would be very handy to be able to create an Email Group based on a report, so users using the Assets, in addition to have some template emails .This would give the ability to email Use...
Kudos given to