since ‎10-30-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 4 Kudos given
  • 11 Kudos received

User Activity

It would be so useful to be able to access tickets via cloud and bypass VPN or having to be inside the domain, especially now that all asset information is in the cloud. Just curious if this is on the roadmap or not.
Work for a municipal government and would really like to be able to somehow flag our Important Customers such as elected officials, department heads, etc so that agents know who they are dealing with prior to taking actions or making contact. I don't...
looking to assign a default priority per ticket type not just globally for all new tickets. I do not currently see any way to do this.We have priorities setup for Emergency, Urgent, Routine (global default), and Project. I would like to add a prior...
Our LS is completely down and unaccessible right now. We receive the following error. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. I have also emailed support.Webserver Errorhttps://helpdesk.xxxxx.org/login.aspxAn unexpected error occurred. To tro...
Is there a way to add a custom field to all ticket types or does it have to be done one ticket type at a time?