since ‎10-23-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

We have several AD users that do not have email and do not need an email address. Unfortunately they are not able to even access the Lansweeper dashboard without entering an email. I've tried using the same email address of another employee that's at...
A PC at one of our locations is experiencing some issues that I believe to be related to a misconfiguration to the DNS settings. I can ping the PC. The PC can reach our VM's that we have on site here, but it can not open a webpage and I can not estab...
After a ticket is submitted via the HelpDesk console and an agent has responded, is there a setting or option to have an email notification sent to that specific AD user notifying them of the response to their ticket? We have numerous users whose pri...
just a simple update of FireFox to v70.0. If the endpoint has a FireFox version older than 69 I have found that at least on the software listings in LanSweeper, it still lists that previous version along with version 70.0. If you see a way of improvi...
I'm in the process of creating a deployment installer to update Google Chrome to v78. I've read and understand that it's required to have username/password information with read&execute privileges entered in order to deploy an installer. It's been hi...
Kudos from