since ‎05-12-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 16 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

After upgrading to version 6 for some reason our IP locations has only Windows devices now defined instead of showing the printers and network switches that are at each location. I verified the IP location ranges are still there and working fine but...
Is it possible to run the Not meeting hardware requirements report on a IP location and not the entire system?For example I've defined a group called BranchOffice with an IP range of 192.168.1.1-254 and ideally it would be great if I could click on t...
Is it possible to create a report that shows all scheduled tasks on a particular pc? We have a particular virus that is creating scheduled tasks on pc's to reinfect them and cause other malicious code to be executed and it would extremely helpful to...
I have created a report that shows me all pc's that have one of the three particular AV packages we have used throughout the years. What I am trying to create is a report that shows me any pc's that do not have any of the three installed. This is t...
Kudos from
Kudos given to