since ‎05-01-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 78 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 5 Kudos received

User Activity

We have been using LanSweeper for several years, and I just had a request from one of our techs to have all locations assigned to her be easy to see at a glance.I could write her a report based on those locations, but figure once I do it for 1, I wil...
After seeing someone wanting the weather, I already was using a RSS feed from a difference source for weather, but forgot I could have an iframe to do it. When I set it up as http://forecast.io/embed/#lat=39.3256&lon=-85.4796&name=Greensburg&color=#...
For audit purposes, I need to print the state of various configuration items, and I have noticed that the tables do not print. Can this be resolved?In this case, the Allowed Administrators does not print. One attachment is what I see on the screen ...
I installed the beta this morning, and saw that the layout is different in IE than in firefox. They were the same in the old version.
I'm getting ready to upgrade my production LanSweeper to the new version, and we are wanting to move the current database to another SQL server prior to the upgrade.What all do I need to change to have the "old" version of LanSweeper point to a new d...
Kudos given to