since ‎04-22-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 60 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,if you are a Kaspersky System Administrator and use your favourite LanSweeper every day, the following might help you. Connect to your LanSweeper Configuration and add a custom actions:For exemple, give the description "Kaspersky Agent Move" Then ...
Initially with Lansweeper v4.1, I migrated the DB from SQL2005 to SQL2008.Modified the credentials in the config files.It Failed.Now I have set the config files back to how they were before. Same error.System.ArgumentException: Un fournisseur OLE DB ...
I got all my Win7 Computers up to date with the SP1 but still they show here...Computer information shows on all win7 PC's OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1
I have installed a fresh copy on a new XP SP3 - PC, chosen the default website for lansweeper.But when I lauch the http://mypcname I get a request to save / open a file:application/octet-stream the file is a random .part fileThen is I choose to open ...
Could you add a colomn field so we can add a description to the Allowed GUID's ?This would help to keep souvenir of the ones we add ...And a google search link embeded in the lansweeper website (Think I already saw that)Thanks,
Kudos from