since ‎09-13-2019
‎08-03-2022

User Statistics

• 7 Posts
  • 2 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

Hi,We are getting a warning about the built in administrator on the current version 9.1.0.9. However there is no way for us to disable it as we have our system configured for auto login + AD. Which I would rather not undo if there is another way to d...
Has anyone had any luck reporting on auto closed tickets? We'd like to add a Yes/No column to our existing variation of tickets closed in the last x days, however the value in the table doesn't stay for htblticket.autoclose, my guess is that it flips...
Howdy, this is a modification of one of the standard reports, but I cannot seem to get the right code so that it only counts tickets of a specific type. for example we only want it to be for 'IT Helpdesk' type tickets.Select Top 1000000 DatePart(yyyy...
Howdy,To save us some reporting headaches/overlap/confusion etc... we'd like to start the ticket # at say 9000I found the article on how to reset it, but was not able to figure out how to go the opposite direction.Any ideas?Thanks!
I cannot seem to find where to set the default date format for new users.eg. the current one is MM-dd-YYYY and we need to set it to dd-MM-YYYYI found the KB on users changing it themselves, but we'd prefer to set it to our company's preference as the...
Kudos from