since ‎08-26-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 0 Kudos received

User Activity

I am in the process of setting up the SMTP reporting function and was wondering if it is possible to have 1 report with multiple prebuilt reports etc. I have tried creating them and adding them together but have had no luck as I keep getting errors ...
Is there a way with Lansweeper to remove multiple network printers off pcs? Some of the pcs of the network were tied to an old print server that was decommissioned a while back and they still have those printers in the printer and scanner list. I f...
Is there a place I can either have these assets placed on a map auto adjust so they don't overlap and cut off the other assets or how can I go about doing this?
I was wondering if it is possible to show the asset's IP address and or any other info besides just showing the name on the map. Is this possible or should I just enter the assets IP addresses in the description box of the location so when they are ...
On some of our Asset names for printers, it did not put the host name but instead put the model and ip address together. I cant seem to get it to change to the host name. I have provided an example below. I have also posted the DeviceTester.exe re...