since ‎08-13-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

Since we started using Lansweeper for our asset management & help desk a few years ago, my organization has had an ongoing problem. We are using IIS (not IIS-Express) and our own SSL certificate. We also have Integrated Windows Authentication turned ...
Hi folks,I was wondering if there was a way to access/fill some of the more device-specific fields in manually created assets. As a quick example, we are wanting to have all of our iPhones in Lansweeper going forward. We don't use AirWatch or InTune ...
Couple questions regarding the recently announced Lansweeper Cloud product...~I am very intrigued in looking into this for my organization. However, being part of a government entity, The Powers That Be tend to be a little cranky about our data being...
Hi folks,I'm having a bit of a frustrating issue that I'm hoping somebody can help me get around. My boss is wanting me to develop a chart that shows our progress on replacing computers for the current fiscal year. The idea I came up with is having 2...
Hi folks,Would anybody be able to shed some light on which scan intervals I need to tweak to ensure the MAC address of our assets are scanned more frequently? When we replace a computer in our environment, the new computer ends up with the same name ...
Kudos from