since ‎04-12-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 35 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 31 Kudos given
  • 9 Kudos received

User Activity

Can someone link me to LanSweeper's explanation of this CVE? https://nvd.nist.gov/vuln/detail/CVE-2020-14011I don't see a postmortem or blog post related to CVE-2020-14011
When upgrading, Asset Radar is enabled. The web interface helpfully gives you a link to learn more about it, but contains the phrase "Once this feature is set to Enabled or Logging Only" which lead me to believe it would be disabled by default.It wa...
Currently the automated reports send the emails using BCC. I have a mail server that is dropping them due to not having a TO address included.Is it possible to change the reports to use TO? I don't have the need for the recipients to be hidden.
Hello, I'm trying to write a report that gives information about the monitors, not so much about the computers they are attached to.So far this is what I have:Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename A...
I have some Raspberry Pis running the Ubuntu Mate for Pi and the models aren't being detected by the scan. Other single board computers running Debian aren't displaying the model either.The models can be found at command line at cat /proc/device-tree...