since ‎03-05-2019
‎01-30-2024

User Statistics

• 137 Posts
  • 3 Solutions
  • 13 Kudos given
  • 18 Kudos received

User Activity

So we are still running version 10.3.2.0 in our environment.   We aren't interested in the cloud system yet.I installed the trial version at a new acquisition to do a basic scan and the interface is HORRIBLE (well, I'm used to the classic one...I'm s...
I'm looking for a script to push Windows updates to workstations in our environment via LS and prompt for a reboot.   I'm not looking to do specific packages, but rather simply query MS for what updates are available.    Anyone ever done that?  This ...
I'm sure I'm just missing something obvious, but how do I set the scan interval for network switches?   It looks like it's only scanning every month or two (no real consistency I can find), and I'd like to scan them daily.    
So we have integrated windows authentication enabled, and it's worked for almost 4 years.   All of a sudden though, that is no longer working, starting yesterday.   We haven't updated LS recently (we're already up to date) and no changes have been ma...
We are having an issue with some assets which are known to be offline listing as "last successful scan date" being the most recent scan, even though the last scans have failed:  This particular example is a VM, using DHCP, and is known to be off.   A...