since ‎03-04-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 6 Kudos received

User Activity

Please find the Attached report - Covering CVE-2022-1364. Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename As AssetType, tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.Userdomain, tsysAssetTypes.AssetType...
Please see the below report for the chrome Zero Day report Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTypename As AssetType, tblAssets.Username, tblAssets.Userdomain, tsysAssetTypes.AssetTyp...
I have updated a chrome report to find all the devices not currently running v 94.0.4606.61 which is the latest release in which the vulnerability CVE-2021-37973Select Top 1000000 tblAssets.AssetID, tblAssets.AssetName, tblAssets.Domain, tsysAsset...
Good Afternoon, I am trying to make a report that will list all of our work stations then mark with green if "KnowBe4 Second Chance" is installed or red if it isn't..How do i go about doing this as am relatively new to making my own reports.RegardsBe...
I am trying to generate essentially an Audit ReportThe below is what we have so far, But i would like to add: - Free Disk space on the C: in GB- If Parallels Client 64 bit is installed and What version- the username of local admin account- and instal...