since ‎02-07-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 61 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 11 Kudos given
  • 7 Kudos received

User Activity

I will try to be brief, though it may get wordy....you've been warned! I perform a lot of data entry per asset when tracking components across the enterprise. I rely heavily on the custom1-20 fields provided and utilize a ton more of the provided t...
Hopefully the title/sub-title says it all.To elaborate:We utilize 2 VPN software suites in our company, both FortiNET Forticlient and Cisco AnyConnect. AnyConnect users' assets are generating IPs upon connection (as do Forticlient users' assets). B...
Since Microsoft has moved away from Service Packs, this field is no longer necessary for Windows 10 asset entries (and likely Windows 11 and on), as the default value is 0 (zero).I would like to see/request that in a general search of a user, that wh...
I have created custom groups that represent assets that aren't "tracked" in LS. I'm baselining a process in which to keep track of assets like Docking Stations (that LS can't see/detect) and making groups for them and their respective deployed locat...
I am building a basic report for my manager. It has to have the following data: Computer Type, Location, Domain, IP Address, Serial Number, Operating System, Make, Model, Processor, Memory/RAM, Hard Drive Size, AntiVirus, Warranty Expiration Date, ...