since ‎01-31-2019
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 1 Kudos given
  • 1 Kudos received

User Activity

We recently had to make some GP changes as below I am hoping for some assistance in how to get a report on network systems to verify they are actually set.Network security: Do not store LAN Manager hash value on next password change ENABLEDandTurn of...
Good Morning,Is there a way to determine a list of systems that have a specific file on them versus an application installed. I have been tasked with getting a count of the number of systems Utilizing OWATray instead of Outlook. OWAtray is not actual...
Does anyone know the location of the variable I can add to a report to see if a device is Active or Non-active? I want to make sure Non-active systems are not counting when i run licensing reports and such. Thanks in advance.
I am pasting what i have that shows systems with the custom field Decommission date. It is custom field 15. What I need is to be able to run this report and it only generate Decommission dates within a certain date range say the past 3 months, or 6 m...
Good Afternoon,I am not much of a report writer so thought I would ask here. Does anyone have a report that displays only items that show as first seen in the last 3 months. Our network operations center wants information so they can be sure any new ...
Kudos from
Kudos given to