since ‎03-20-2009
‎07-11-2022

User Statistics

• 173 Posts
  • 1 Solutions
  • 2 Kudos given
  • 2 Kudos received

User Activity

I do not use QR codes so I would like to deactivate those two buttons in order not to see them anymore in any lansweeper web page ...Unfortunately I can't find any configuration option to do this ... Can someone help, please?Thanks
Imagine you have a big ICT infrastructure, deployed into different geographically separated sites and you want for each site, site administrators use Lansweeper without having the possibility to look at other sites data.Imagine then there is a corpor...
Is it possible to send lspush data to 2 different servers without let it run twice?I mean, something like this:LSPUSH.EXE <SRV2> <SRV2>Thanks
During my scan I do not use IP scann but only computer scan.The present value for Computer Threads is 50, as maximum value suggested few years ago for version 5 of Lansweeper; my question is: with version 6, is possible to raise this value?Thanks
I'm going to prepare 2 different servers where to install the lansweeper service (more than 20.000 items to scan).My questions:- if I configure both services to scan the whole AD (with no either sites or OU filters) what is going to happen?- all asse...
Kudos from
Kudos given to